The product was developed for removing rust streaks on ship hulls, but it also has several other areas of use:
- Removal of lime sludges.
- Removal of rust streaks in the bathtub and toilet
- Remove rust stains on tiles or slate
- Preparation of prefabricated ship hulls
- Removal of surface rust on galvanized metal
- Removing rust stains on clothes (final attempt, as treatment may be harmful to some types of fibres).
- Removal of rust on tools.
The product is former known as Ferro-Bet Rustwash.
Although the name is new, the content is the same as it was when it was introduced in 1955.
|Grad 1||30-60 sekunder.|
|Grad 2||1-5 minutter.|
|Grad 3||5-15 minutter (bearbeide overflaten med kost eller lignende).|